How It Works
- Online teaching certification course: Melamed Academy offers prep courses for Praxis tests as well as teacher certification exams administered by states like New York, California, Illinois, Florida and Texas. Select a study guide for the certification exam required where you live and prepare to earn teaching credentials in subjects including social science, English, music, math, science and business education. You’ll also find resources for aspiring school guidance counselors.
- Watch informative video lessons: Course content is divided into short, 10-minute video lessons that make it easy to study as many topics at a time as you want.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Chart your course progress by taking lesson quizzes, chapter tests and a practice final exam.
Exam Preps include:
- Praxis Exams
CSET – California Subject Examination for Teachers
TExES – Texas Examinations of Educator Standards
NYSTCE – New York State Teacher Certification Examination
FTCE – Florida Teacher Certification Examination
ILTS – Illinois Licensure Testing System
MTEL – Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure
MTTC – Michigan Test for Teacher Certification
NMTA – New Mexico Teacher Assessments
Ohio Assessments for Educators
ORELA – Oregon Educator Licensure Assessments
PLACE – Program for Licensing Assessments for Colorado Educators
AEPA – Arizona Educator Proficiency Assessments
GACE – Georgia Assessments for Certification of Educators
WEST – Washington Educator Skills Test
CEOE – Certification Examinations for Oklahoma Educators
PECT & PAPA – Pennsylvania Educator Certification Tests
MoGEA – Missouri General Education Assessments
MTLE – Minnesota Teacher Licensure Examinations
Wisconsin Teacher Certification Examinations
NES Exams- National Evaluation Series
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Aspiring teachers who’d prefer an online, self-paced study guide
- College graduates who want to review material covered in their teacher education programs
- Certification candidates interested in finding out what’s covered on their exam
Why Our Courses Work
- Watch lessons wherever you want: Work towards your teacher certification anywhere you have ten minutes of free time and your mobile device.
- Study at your own pace: The frequency with which you view the lessons and the amount of time it takes you to complete them are entirely up to you.
- Access all of our study guides: If you’re applying for teacher certification in a state that requires passing scores on general knowledge or academic skills tests, in addition to tests in your teaching area, study for ALL of them.