ERP: Integrated Business Software
- This course leads to certification as an ERP office productivity software implementation specialist – a lucrative and growing profession.
- This course prepares students to enter large companies and understand the company structure, its departments, and work flow of operations.
- This course trains students in using ERP software which is utilized by most mid-size to large companies
- This course educates students about flowcharting and using charting software.
- This course covers project management software, and discusses team dynamics.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Leads, Opportunities, Customers, Upselling
- Sales Process: Phone scripts, Campaigns, Events
- Quote Builder, eInvoicing
- Point of Sale, Payment Gateways
- Accounting Tasks in the ERP System
- Project Management: Gantt charts, Flow charts, Budgets, Tasks, Reporting to Tasks
- WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning)
- SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- Purchasing, Vendors, Vendor Quotes, Purchase Orders
- Marketing: Mailings, Survey, Social Media
- Website: Website Builder, CMS (Content Management System), e-Commerce, Live Chat, Social Media
- Customer Service: Issue Tracker, Customer Surveys, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty Programs
- Human Resources: Employees, Recruitment, Appraisal, Fleet, Leaves
- Payroll, Timesheets, Time Clocks, Time Tracking, Expense Tracking
- BI (Business Intelligence): Dashboards, Charts, Gamification, Projections, Targets