Business Software Systems: Odoo ERP
Business Software Systems: Odoo ERP is a full year course providing students with valuable knowledge about the business environment, including all the departments, their operations, and how they are managed with current-day business software systems.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Leads, Opportunities, Customers, Upselling
- Sales Process: Phone scripts, Campaigns, Events
- Quote Builder, eInvoicing
- Point of Sale, Payment Gateways
- Accounting Tasks in the ERP System
- Project Mangement: Gantt charts, Flow charts, Budgets, Tasks, Reporting to Tasks
- WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning)
- SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- Purchasing, Vendors, Vendor Quotes, Purchase Orders
- Marketing: Mailings, Survey, Social Media
- Website: Website Builder, CMS (Content Management System), e-Commerce, Live Chat, Social Media
- Customer Service: Issue Tracker, Customer Surveys, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty Programs
- Human Resources: Employees, Recruitment, Appraisal, Fleet, Leaves
- Payroll, Timesheets, Time Clocks, Time Tracking, Expense Tracking
- BI (Business Intelligence): Dashboards, Charts, Gamification, Projections, Targets
In this course, students gain tremendous business preparation and real-life career skills. Students study business processes and work on assignments in the actual software environment. Students “create” companies, accounts, customers, and work orders in Melamed Academy’s exclusive educational instance.
This course is coordinated with Odoo software and prepares students for the certification exam.
See more about Odoo and the certification exam here