- Contact Us
- Register Here!
•Knowledge - Broad knowledge of Torah, Mitzvos, Jewish beliefs, and Jewish history
• Skills - Ability to read, translate, and navigate Torah and Siddur
• Understanding - Familiarity with the structure, flow, and connections of Torah passages. Comprehension of the reasoning behind the insights of Torah commentators. Learning how to connect and contrast various explanations on a single concept.
• Internalization - Application to daily practice of mitzvos, how to ask questions and get answers
• Personal Development - Striving to grow as a Torah Jew and become a better person every day
• Life Goals - Visualizing one's future family, career, and lifestyle in accordance with one's Torah values
• Torah Chain - Recognizing the responsibility of serving as a link in the Torah chain, striving to give and build. Learning the challenges and triumphs of the Jewish nation, and how we will build the future generations
Lessons to study with a parent or tutor
Study Melamed's lessons with a friend
Videos, games, and interactive activities
Accommodating every student
Students complete full Torah curriculum in a structured program, leading to high school diploma
Students enroll in a course of choice for remediation, enrichment, or course recovery.
High school students and adults can earn 84 college credits from Torah courses and exams.