Melamed Academy Help Desk Form
Welcome to Melamed Academy Help Desk.
Melamed Academy understands that students want to maximize their study time.
It is frustrating to be interrupted by a technical issue, when you want to race ahead on your online course work.
Yet, computer issues are a reality that we all need to deal with.
Melamed Academy Help Desk is here to help students with any technical issue involved in their Melamed Academy course or Melamed Kosher Chromebook.
Help Desk forms should be completed only once, for each request.
After you complete the form, your request will be processed and a Melamed Academy representative will contact you.
Technical issues are processed according to queue, while making every effort to deal with urgent requests that day.
Please note, these issues are not the responsibility of Melamed Academy, and should be verified before completing the form:
- Check that your internet connection is high-speed. If it is a cellular plan, check that you still have data remaining for the month, and that you are in range. If you are working in a school classroom, check that you have sufficient broadband for all computers accessing the internet. Verify that you are near a Wifi access point.
- Computer browsers have been phasing out use of Flash, since it is an outdated plugin. Check that your internet browser allows Flash, allows outdated plugins, and pay attention to small popups that ask you to manually “Allow Flash” (click Allow!)
- Melamed Academy email address function as Gmail. To check your email and sign in to the Classroom, make sure to open a new browser window as a new person. You won’t see your Melamed Academy classrooms unless you’re signed in to the browser as the right user.
- If you are using your own computer with its own filtering, check that your filter allows the websites required for your course. Any website that doesn’t open, needs to be added to your filter. For the complete list, fill out the Help Desk form below, and request the technical requirements for your specific course.
- Full time students – check the Orientation classroom for updates that may help solve your problem.
We’ll try and answer you ASAP!
Please wait patiently, try and work on a different assignment.
Please don’t call regarding technical issues. We’re sorry that we can only assist students submitting tickets through the Help Desk form.
Melamed Academy Help Desk